BUKA I URLIK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Yugoslavian Hardcore

PrijemGalerijaTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Nuclear Altar

Ići dole 
3 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2
AutorPoruka
untitled

untitled

Broj poruka : 164
Datum upisa : 23.05.2011

Nuclear Altar - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptyČet Jan 24, 2013 10:10 am

da, u pravu si.. sad i ja vidim..
ma sve je to pank Wink
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://crucifiedfreedom.blogspot.com
kktz
kktz

Broj poruka : 1551
Datum upisa : 22.07.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptyČet Jan 24, 2013 12:54 pm

naravno Punk headbang
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
kktz
kktz

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptyPet Mar 01, 2013 12:09 pm

bila prva proba gera i ja sa baricem (masakrist) na basu, uklopio se. neno je u pozegi ali ova sad svira i vec priprema novi matrijal a nije ni stari izaso, ima i novih jos Very Happy sizoidni brzo spori twin bands pz sindrom Cool
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
kktz
kktz

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptyPet Mar 01, 2013 12:14 pm

e da, opet hellback dere u familiji.

jedan novi od Nuklear Altaar

Ghostblood Rituals

Sacrificed and agonized
Sacrificed and dehumanized

Ghostblood ritual

ebiga, ritual trash punk Nuclear Altar - Page 2 918969775
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
kktz
kktz

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptyPet Maj 10, 2013 10:08 am

ebiga, snimljeni i vokali, sad jos da filip odradi svoje. nova postava poceli obradjivat 13 candles od Bathory, ev original - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , u tak nesto smo i evoluirali ko ta stvar, i nase sporije, sjebani metal punk, nista party, nista moderno, za sprovod zadnjih pravih luzera Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
kktz
kktz

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptySre Nov 27, 2013 9:24 am

stalo, nemam ja vise cajta, al evo konacno zavrseno ovo...

Nuclear Altar - Page 2 Nuclearaltar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
kktz
kktz

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptyČet Nov 28, 2013 4:50 am

ev par ih sa albuma stavio i na youtube...

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
kktz
kktz

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptySub Nov 30, 2013 5:16 am

"Now here's something really great: Nuclear Altar hail from Požega, Croatia and Blessed Ruins is their first release and a great shit of D-beat crusty hardcore.We have met them in January '13 when Velimir from now on hiatus Crucified Freedom contributed the Propast/Hellback/No Name/Nuclear Altar 4 way split tape and kktz from Wasted Potentials and the long gone Corpus Delicti blogs added some infos in comments. Blessed Ruins consists of nine songs of pure old school D-beat having its roots in Discharge, Anti-Cimex, Doom, Hiatus and the likes. The songs run in the expected speed territories, the guitar delivers nice riffage, usual work for D-beat band but some times really interesting, the singer shouts his rhymes in Englsh (lyrics can be found in band's badncamp) and rhythm section bashes with no mercy, some times it slowers the pace mainly in the beginning of some songs. There are two covers here, the classics The Possibility of Life's Destruction by Discharge and Cries of Pain by Anti Cimex, both covered in excellent way. Sound wise there is great work done since there is rawness, distortion, heaviness and dismal darkness, each delivered in the appropriate percentage without the need of reaching chaotic levels just to be able to bring anger and fury. Great stuff! All songs are in the same level, no fillers here. All and all this is a nice piece of D-beat and genre fans will love it. For more infos about Požega punk scene check Wasted Potentials blog. Blessed Ruins is available for free in bandcamp and also a dnld link is provided by the band. Thanx to kktz and best wishes!"

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
kktz
kktz

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptyPon Dec 23, 2013 5:11 am

"Nuclear Altar is a hardcore punk band from Požega, Croatia. Blessed Ruins is their new LP. Nuclear Altar play a heavy brand of hardcore bringing in d-beat and some sludge. Thematically and atmospherically this would not be out of place next to some raw black metal, or hardcore that is heading in that direction like Distaste on their new LP Black Age Of Nihil. On songs like Crushing Silence and End Of Illusions Nuclear Altar play a rather straight ahead up tempo hardcore while on songs like they slow things down to a sludgy crawl. The singer has a raw, gravelly voice that he puts to great use. Throw in a covers of Discharge's The Possibility of Life's Destruction and Anti-Cimex's Cries Of Pain and you've got a crushing LP. Highlights include Crushing Silence, End of Illusions, Infernal Disappearance, and Cries Of Pain If you like your hardcore with d-beat and a little sludge, Nuclear Altar's Blessed Ruins should serve well."

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Axegrinder

Axegrinder

Broj poruka : 513
Datum upisa : 30.07.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptyPon Dec 23, 2013 5:22 am

jebeno Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
kktz
kktz

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptySub Apr 26, 2014 6:55 am

sprobe

sutra

Nuclear Altar - Page 2 857416_805541119474201_2975087865303202705_o
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
kktz
kktz

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 EmptySre Sep 03, 2014 7:16 am

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nuclear Altar   Nuclear Altar - Page 2 Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nuclear Altar
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 2 od 2Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
BUKA I URLIK :: Bendovi-
Skoči na: